PlayQ is a rapidly growing mobile gaming company with offices based in the heart of sunny Santa Monica and city center of Kiev, Ukraine. Our titles have been downloaded over 60 million times worldwide, with millions of users playing our games every day!
Our goal is to deliver tomorrow’s nostalgic game experiences to a global audience and we rely on our dedicated team to craft these unforgettable games that our users love. We believe that the best games come from diverse teams with a shared desire to create something amazing. From our beachfront headquarters to our innovative tech stack, it’s no surprise that PlayQ was named as one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles by the Los Angeles Business Journal.
We’re looking for people who have a genuine love for their craft and we invite you to join us in this exciting endeavor.
We are looking for a 2D Animator with an aptitude for motion graphics and visual design to join our Creative Services team. As a 2D Animator, you will have the unique opportunity to conceptualize, design, animate and develop mobile user acquisition video ads. Ideally, you are as comfortable in the creation of your work as you are in following through with the production. We iterate, and then we iterate some more… This is an exciting opportunity where the artwork you produce will help to attract and engage players for our games and will be seen daily by tens of millions of people globally.
- Concept creative compositions and animations for video ads from provided creative briefs.
- Storyboard your ideas for ads and being able to communicate your concepts to the creative team.
- Own mobile user acquisition video ad creation from concept, design, and production.
- Place sound and music on final ad animations and video creative.
- Create, develop and execute video ads with full deadline responsibility from concept development, storyboard & animatic design, to finished production of content
- Collaborate with other members of the Creative Services team on creative direction for marketing assets.
- Enhance and iterate on existing creative based on requests and data from the User Acquisition team.
- Prepare PSDs and game files for animation within After Effects
- Create templated assets for use by the whole of the creative services team.
- Assist as needed with ad-hoc mobile marketing art projects
- Bachelor’s degree in illustration, motion design, graphic design or related field
- 2+ years of experience in mobile or digital advertising as a motion graphics artist, motion designer, or video editor
- Expert knowledge of After Effects, Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- A portfolio that reflects your skills in motion graphics + animation, as well as any background in graphic design or illustration.
- You have an extraordinary eye for motion, and have a strong understanding of the principals of animation and motion design
- You possess an excellent aesthetic taste with the ability to produce designs that are both visually appealing and engaging
- You have a basic knowledge of the principles of design: composition, color and flow.
- You pride yourself on being a swiss-army knife of creativity: you always have the right tool for the job, and are adaptable and flexible in your creative problem solving
- You continuously raise the quality bar when it comes to your layout, composition, typography, color, and graphic design skills
- You are creative, productive and efficient when working under tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of production methodologies and tools, including JIRA and digital asset management processes
- You see constructive feedback as an integral part of the creative process, and approach giving and receiving feedback as an opportunity for growth and critique.
- Experience with 3D Modeling
- Experience in the mobile games industry
- Experience creating marketing assets
- Experienced Illustrator
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Comprehensive medical, dental insurance
- English Classes
- Flexible time off
- Stocked kitchen with free snacks and beverages of your choice
- Catered weekly team lunches
- New Creative office space in the very heart of Kyiv city center.
- Monthly team outings
- Help build and support awesome GAMES. For a living! Who doesn’t love games?
Другие Вакансии, опубликованные компанией
PlayQ Inc. - ищет 2D AnimatorKyiv 5 Апр, 2018
PlayQ Inc. - ищет Middle/Senior Unity 3D EngineerKyiv 5 Апр, 2018
PlayQ - ищет 3D ArtistКиев 26 Окт, 2018