Animator, relocation to Finland
Our client Housemarque is looking for an Animator for an unannounced AAA project!
As an Animator your responsibility is to animate and implement animations in to the game engine. We expect you to have a thirst for learning and becoming a better animator, as well as to be a proactive and social person, who can work under a direction and mentoring of experienced animators.
- At least 2 years of experience as an animator in a current generation console or a PC game project or at least one shipped title for any of the following platforms: PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, PC, Switch
- Some experience in working or hobbying in any of the major game engines: Unreal 4, Unity, CryEngine, etc.
- Solid skills in at least one major animation software, but experience in Maya is preferred
- Able to rig and skin on a game production level
- Art degree (BA, MA, etc.)
- 2D animation skills
- 3D modeling/sculpting skills
- Mocap experience
- Game hobby/student projects and game jam participations
- Knowledge of any other game development skills
- Ability to draw down animation ideas, rough storyboards and thumbnails
- Work-life balance: 37,5h work week, 5 weeks of paid holiday after one full year of employment, returning from holidays bonus
- Salaries based on skill set, experience and the industry average in Finland
- Recreational benefit, lunch benefit
- Extended health insurance with an option for therapy sessions
- Relocation support
Расположение на карте
Другие Вакансии, опубликованные компанией
GAMES FACTORY TALENTS - ищет UA ManagerHelsinki 7 Авг, 2019
Games Factory Talents - ищет Graphics ProgrammerХельсинки 13 Авг, 2019
Games Factory Talents - ищет Senior 3D Graphic Developer, relocation to FinlandEspoo 16 Авг, 2019