Backend C++ developer
IDA Games requires a talented C++ developer to join their games company’s Kiev office.
We are making a groundbreaking RTS MMO Game set in space. Thousands of players will simultaneously compete for supremacy in one gigantic, persistent galaxy. You will be challenged with implementing interesting game-play features within the limitations of tough CPU and memory bounds.
You can find out more about the game on our website: https://beyonddark.net.
- Implementation of server side game-play features for high load systems.
- Improving server infrastructure: automatic tests, debug tools, statistics and analysis tools.
- Optimizing server performance.
- Problem solving.
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Experience in libraries: std, boost
- Understanding of Linux philosophy
- Experience in multi-platform programming
- Experience in multi-threading programming
- Experience in network programming: web servers, network protocols
- Performance and memory optimization skills
- Game development production experience
- Math: linear algebra, vector calculus, numerical methods
- Graphics programming: shader creation and debugging
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of new language standards: C++ 14, 17, 20
- Able to communicate effectively in English
If you would like to discuss the position or have any questions, we look forward to hearing from you.
Salary: Competitive market rate.
Расположение на карте