C++ Console Programmer
Опубликовано в Программирование 16.08.2019
- Develop, port, maintain, optimize and test the Game and the Game Technology to work efficiently with the supported platforms, modules and hardware.
- Research and develop new systems as well as maintain and optimize existing systems inside the application.
- Work to meet the project’s schedule while breaking the process into manageable tasks.
- Write clear, maintainable and portable code.
- Document source code.
- Write technical and software design documents.
- Continue to enhance programming, technological and communication skills.
- Demonstrate ownership and responsibility.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard.
- Coordinate with members of technology department and studio projects, including art and production, in order to meet the project’s objectives and improve projects’ quality and productivity.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Communicate status updates and risks.
- Report to the Technical Director.
- Passion about making games and great software.
- 3 or more years of professional game or similar programming experience.
- Excellent C++ knowledge, strong software engineering and debugging skills.
- Experience developing for Xbox One and/or PS4 game consoles will be a plus
- Low level optimization skills.
- Perform any other duties as assigned with accountability and responsibility defined prior to the commencement of these duties.
- Sufficient English communication and writing skills.
- Proactiveness and self-motivation, work without direct supervision.
Расположение на карте
Другие Вакансии, опубликованные компанией