C++ (Senior) Engine Programmer Game Development
Dragon`s Lake Entertainment
Адрес на карте
About us: Dragons Lake Entertainment (DLE) is an exciting new development Studio focused on making excellent games on PC, Sony PlayStation, and Microsoft Xbox platforms. Working with Epics Unreal 4 Technology our team builds compelling, entertaining and most importantly ’Fun’ gaming products.
Responsibilities: C++ Engineer is responsible for implementation of various game engine subsystems for Switch ™ console, including writing run-time code as well as different engine-related tools.
- Good knowledge of C++.
- Experience writing cross platform software.
- Understanding principles of writing mutithreaded code.
- Understanding principles of modern 3d engine architecture.
- Knowledge of modern platform architectures (CPU/memory).
- Strong profiling, debugging and optimization skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience working with modern game engines.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 3.
- Experiences writing code for consoles.
- Experience with shading languages (GLSL/HLSL/cg, etc.).
- Experience with GIT.
- International AAA game projects.
- International team with best in class experience.
- Work with renowned industry specialists (Microsoft, 2K).
- Regular business trips around the world.
- And a lot of perks…
Расположение на карте