GSN Games is looking for a Country Manager to join our team in Kiev!
The Country Manager role is responsible for executing against defined strategic goals & objectives for the location with an overall aim to drive Operational Excellence in the Ukraine. This position will report to the EVP Casino and Bingo.
What You’ll Do:
• Responsible for evolving, implementing and managing overall business plan for Kiev with an emphasis on operational, expansion and development activities.
• Responsible for both growing the existing business model and help capitalize on opportunities that the future holds.
• Responsible for creating operations strategy and policies in compliance with local, state, federal regulation and laws governing business operations.
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams within and outside the Ukraine to identify the right tools and approaches to achieve operational and process efficiencies and ensure team delivers excellent quality products on time and to budget.
• Responsible for smooth functioning of different departments in Ukraine such as General Management, Product Development, Technology, Marketing & Sales, HR and Finance.
• Responsible for people strategy, attracting and mentoring the best talent, motivating them to harness their true potential and fostering a fun and productive culture in the organization.
• Ensure strong internal communication mechanism and processes — upward, downward and horizontal.
• 8+ years of Operations & Management experience coupled with strong exposure to working with multinational product company’s/matrix environment is highly preferred.
• Should have held minimum 2-3 years of experience at a senior management level with P&L responsibility in a medium to large size business organizations with an emphasis on fiscal responsibility
• Business Acumen that includes knowledge about how the business works, business trends and the implications to business, strong competitive knowledge, and how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
• Leadership abilities with strategic drive and orientation.
• Ability to drive and implement change and instill innovative approaches to decision making.
• Results orientated, entrepreneur with the ability to take calculated risks and be a change agent
• Understanding of the link between short-term priorities and long-term goals.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels. High standard of verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with other functional managers; and to handle employee relations in a proactive manner.
• Prior Gaming experience will be an asset
• Strong English a must
Расположение на карте
Другие Вакансии, опубликованные компанией