Graphics Developer for storytelling and VR games
• 3+ years experience with С++;
• Knowledge of rendering pipelines;
• Strong working experience with DirectX and/or Vulkan, OpenGL;
• A broad knowledge of the theory and practical application of 3D maths in games and linear algebra;
• Unreal Engine 4;
• Understanding of OOP and Templates;
• Debugging memory-related issues;
• Modifying existing systems;
• Upper-intermediate or higher English level.
Will be a plus
• Console SDKs (PlayStation and Xbox);
• Optimizing for execution;
• Optimizing for memory.
• Open-minded, collaboration-friendly, invention-driven team;
• Office in the center of Kiev;
• Flexible working hours and ability to work some time from home;
• Paid vacation (20 days a year) and sick days;
• Medical insurance;
• Training and education;
• In-house English classes;
• Corporate/team/special events.
• Modify Unreal Engine 4;
• Integration of new functionality from vanilla to the internal version of UE4;
• Implement, document and maintain the extensions to the Unreal engine(render, asset pipeline, etc.).
Our project is a BAFTA-winning, independent game developer with a reputation for innovation in both storytelling and VR. We have released a number of successful titles and are best known for the critically acclaimed PS4 hit Until Dawn. We recently announced The Dark Pictures Anthology — a series of stand-alone, horror games for PS4, Xbox and PC.
Founded in 2008, the studio is now home to over 140 talented individuals working across a range of storytelling and VR titles. We’ve built a track record of high-end production backed up with delivery and reliability.
The studio has received numerous awards, including a BAFTA for Until Dawn, and was included on the prestigious Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50 and Technology Fast 500 lists in 2013.
Want to join us?
Расположение на карте
Другие Вакансии, опубликованные компанией