Room 8 Studio is a fast-paced solutions provider for games industry leaders from all over the world, no matter the genre or platform is. We are looking for extraordinary talents, who share our passion for creating the best gaming experiences.
To accomplish this mission, we created the best possible environment where our talents could make the biggest impact. We are currently over 300 highly skilled professionals creating great content together, and we plan to double each year!
What You Need for this Position:
- More than 2 years on the similar vacancy;
- Deep Java knowledge (Java Core, multithreading);
- Strong awareness of current web development standards and frameworks (e.g. Spring Framework);
- Experience with messaging systems (JMS, Kafka);
- A mastery of object-oriented and/or functional design, design patterns and software design best practices;
- Familiarity with agile and XP practices;
- Desire to write tests of different size (unit, functional, integration);
- Experience leading the design, development, delivery, and support of technically complex software products;
- Proficiency at understanding an existing codebase, learning from it, and documenting/explaining when needed.
Will be a plus:
- NoSQL database experience (we use Couchbase) is a plus;
- Deep knowledge of concurrency, resiliency, caching is a plus;
- Experience with Groovy and other dynamic languages (Python, Ruby, Clojure) is a plus;
- Experience using test-driven development;
- Expertise in building highly scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed services is an advantage.
What will you do:
- You will be a significant part of a team of experienced engineers who are continuously creating new features and pushing our servers to handle higher loads efficiently. You will design and implement highly scalable features and services using modern technologies and practices.
- As a software engineer, you will have to manage complexity through thoughtful software design to ensure we can grow and scale our product without sacrificing development speed or quality.
- Our technology stack is pretty wide, in our recent projects we mainly used Java, RXJava, Groovy, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Couchbase, Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, MemSQL and other tools and frameworks that helped us to build fast, reliable, multi-threaded, highly scalable microservices.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in exciting atmosphere on top-end projects with our creative and experienced team;
- Variety of interesting and challenging tasks;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Competitive financial reward, paid vacation and sick leave;
- English courses and internal training activities on a regular base;
- Opportunity to attend paid seminars, trainings and a world-class conferences;
- Modern office with chill-out zone, with free fruit, sweets and never-ending supply of coffee;
- Lots of FUN and much more…!
Расположение на карте
Другие Вакансии, опубликованные компанией
Room 8 Studio - ищет Middle Unreal Engine DeveloperКиев 4 Июн, 2018
Room 8 Studio - ищет 2D Artist (Stylized Environment)Киев 7 Июн, 2018