Lead Level Designer
Опубликовано в Гейм дизайн 28.03.2019
- High level of experience using Unreal Engine 4, Blueprints and other 1st/3rd party tools and pipelines.
- Experience in level design — both practice and theory (choke-points, routes, lines of sight, engagement distances).
- Previous experience working on First Person / Third Person Shooter games with at least one successful shipped game on PC or console.
- High work ethic, self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and deliver quality work to deadlines.
- Ability to process, understand and implement feedback and work well within a team.
- Ideal candidates will have 3+ Years of professional level design experience.
Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Able to work creatively in a demanding team environment.
- Passion for Games especially first person / third person shooters.
- Strong understanding and communication in English.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to the Level Design team.
- Ensure AAA quality of all delivered content from the team.
- Placement of level markup, trigger volumes and game play elements such as spawn points, game mode markup and PVE/PVP elements.
- Adjustment of Blueprint tools and components to correctly setup levels.
- Ensuring that all items are correctly placed, tested and approved.
- Co-development AAA product_Online shooter on Unreal Engine for PC/console.
- International team with best in class experience.
- International AAA-title game projects.
- Work with renowned industry specialists (Microsoft, 2K).
- Business trips, English courses and a lot of perks.