Lead Technical Designer
Опубликовано в Гейм дизайн 28.03.2019
- A serious passion for games of all types!
Worked professional as a game, system or level designer.
- A high level of competence with Unreal 4 and Blueprints, Behaviour Trees, EQS and other such systems.
- Shipped at least one title from start to finish.
- A working knowledge of programming and/or game scripting.
- Proficiency in rapid prototyping to test the feasibility of concepts.
- Experience working on Shooter games.
Will be a plus:
- Preferred Qualifications / Experiencе.
- 3-5+ years of game industry experience.
- 2+ years of experience designing games as a Senior or Lead Designer.
- At least one game shipped as a Senior or Lead Designer.
- Strong problem-solving ability, and a keen eye for details.
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Self-motivated with an ability to take initiative.
- A passion for playing and developing exceptional games.
- Previous experience shipping a 3rd person action shooter game.
- Strong English both written and verbal.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Lead the Technical and Level Design teams towards the shared product goals.
- Develop and own the vision for a game from concept, development to live operations.
- Daily coordination with Production, Art, Tech, Game Design, and other teams — both internal and external teams.
- Define all game features and create relevant game design documentation.
- Oversee implementation of features to ensure they are built according to specs.
- Decide on needed iterations through play-testing, usability, and live ops.
- Partner with the Lead Level Designer and a team of content designers to ensure high quality content in line with the game’s vision.
- Design new game features and feature enhancements that drive user acquisition, increased retention, and monetization.
- Lead supporting Game Designers and provide mentoring and growth.
- Take concepts from one-pagers to complete game designs with the help of your team.
- Participate in prototype efforts to prove-out early design concepts.
- Present new game concepts, designs and stories to executive leadership and stakeholders.
- Continually research market trends, and incorporate up-to-the-minute features and strategies.
- Able to work unsupervised and take ownership of specific features and systems.
- Passion for video games a must!
- Drive to build a creative, world-class design culture.
- Ability to communicate your designs and vision to colleagues from different professional backgrounds.
- Thorough understanding of games’ commercial appeal, and motivations to different player demographics.
- Takes accountability and ownership of projects from start to finish.
- Problem solver, results oriented, self-motivated and disciplined.
- Able to multi-task like a pro.
- Co-development AAA product_Online shooter on Unreal Engine for PC/console.
- International team with best in class experience.
- International AAA-title game projects.
- Work with renowned industry specialists (Microsoft, 2K).
- Business trips, English courses and a lot of perks.