Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kiev and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft’s presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kiev was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin’s Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.
Ubisoft’s games provide players with memorable worlds to serve as a fun and inspiring playground. As a Level Designer your role will be to imbue these worlds with your creativity, design proficiency and knowledge.
- Manage the design of your levels through the full cycle of production from conception to finalization;
- Understand and implement the desired gameplay in the levels;
- Maintain and balance the readability, difficulty and accessibility of the levels;
- Understand and apply the narrative and emotional ambition for the environments you are responsible for;
- Collaborate with the Creative, Art, and Gameplay Programming teams;
- Share your knowledge and assist other Level Designers;
- Identify and resolve technical issues and bugs.
- Enthusiasm and desire to work in the game development industry;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in game development and at least one shipped title;
- Good knowledge of level editors and scripting tools;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work;
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation;
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite;
- Proficiency in English.
- International AAA game projects
- Access to cutting-edge hardware
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Medical / Life insurance
- English / French courses
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
If you want to see your name in credits of Ubisoft’s PC game. Excited by the idea of communicating with IT professionals from all over the world. Passionate about technology and video games.
Ubisoft Kiev has an opportunity for you!
Join Ubisoft Kiev Studio and become “Serious about fun” together with us!
Расположение на карте