Опубликовано в Управление 15.08.2018
- 1+ years of experience on similar position in Game Development + presence of completed game projects!
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage, motivate and work with a team under pressure
- Analytical skills, ability to multitask, attentiveness to the details
- Knowledge of the principles of work in a task tracker (Jira, Manis, etc..)
- English — both verbal and written; (At least upper Intermediate).
Will be plus:
- Game Design basic skills
- Programming basic skills
- Adobe Photoshop basic skills
- Testing basic skills
- Knowledge of mobile games structure and methods of working with game content.
- Contact with Project Stakeholders/Game Designers
- Manage different teams (Art/animators/developers/qa team)
- Create and assign tasks
- Track the status and report on the project
- React to incoming change requests
- Allocate necessary resources
- Identify, communicate and resolve any risks/crisis situations that may prevent the team from completing any deadlines.
- CP depends on the qualifications of the applicant
- Paid vacation and sick
- Full-time, 5 days a week
- Flexible working hours : the parish from 8:00 to 10:00 , departure from 17:00 to 19:00
- Large and spacious office
- Recreation area in the office
- Creative team, friendly atmosphere.
Расположение на карте
Другие Вакансии, опубликованные компанией
Nordcurrent Odessa - ищет Lead Game Designer / Геймдизайнер (Lead)Одесса 13 Июн, 2018
Nordcurrent Odessa - ищет Junior C++ developerОдесса 13 Июн, 2018
Nordcurrent Odessa - ищет Junior QA EngineerОдесса 13 Июн, 2018