Senior 3D Character Artist
Опубликовано в Графика и анимация 28.03.2019
- Understanding of form, shape language and color.
- Ability to work from reference materials such as photography or concept art.
- A good sense of anatomy, and proportions.
- Time management and ability to work within deadlines.
- Solid knowledge of digital sculpting — in ZBrush or equivalent software.
- Solid knowledge of low-poly modelling and UV mapping — in 3DS Max or equivalent software.
- Excellent texturing skills in Substance Painter and/or Photoshop in a PBR workflow.
- Understanding of the technical constraints in game development and ability to apply them when creating characters.
- Organized and clean workflow, compatible with a collaborative environment.
- Ability to absorb, apply and give constructive feedback.
- Ability to adapt to different artistic styles.
- A passion for games.
- Good English skills.
- Sculpt and model compelling, 3D characters, according to the game style and art direction.
- Create additional character assets such as hair, accessories, armour, weapons, etc.
- Texture the characters and character assets.
- Create convincing materials, reflecting the art direction of the project.
- Deliver clean and optimized low polygon models, and efficient UV layouts according to the project’s technical requirements.
- Think creatively, and search for relevant references from various sources, to solve daily artistic challenges.
- Work in a collaborative spirit both within the team and with other departments, such as Concept Art, Animation, Rigging, Game
- Design, etc. to ensure the successful completion and top quality of the game.
- Manage own time and work efficiently within production deadlines.
- Co-development AAA product_Online shooter on Unreal Engine for PC/console.
- International team with best in class experience.
- International AAA-title game projects.
- Work with renowned industry specialists (Microsoft, 2K).
- Business trips, English courses and a lot of perks.