Senior GD (team-lead, internal producer)
Fishing Planet game studio is a group of talented and dedicated people, who created a successful F2P game — world’s best fishing simulator from scratch. We are looking for a talented and motivated person to join and potentially lead GD team. As a senior F2Pgame designer, your responsibility will be to understand how a game works as a service for its customers and how the customers behave in it, providing constant recommendation on design and developing new features to improve it.
- Development of new features of Fishing Planet
- Game design and feature ownership
- Understanding the player needs and wants to meet relevant product objectives
- Assess the success of features delivered by using relevant qualitative and quantitative technics
- Work with the game producer, design team, artists, code, and animation on design and implementation of features
- Contribute to establishing and enforcing consistent design practices, constraints, and metrics
- Help mentor other designers and lead by example.
- 5+ years in a designer role in the video games industry with at least 2 shipped projects;
- Experience in F2P projects is very desirable
- Feature ownership experience
- Extensive understanding of level design process including level flow, engagement, structure, pacing, testing, etc.
- Experience in creating and managing highly balanced game systems and economies
- An understanding of game flow and scripting, knowledge of prototyping software;
- Experience using Unity 3D
- Ability to pitch game design concepts in a clear, detailed manner, through strong written and verbal skills.
- Experience in working in a team in a fast-paced, iterative and agile professional environment;
- Vast Gaming experience with a wealth of knowledge across a wide range of games, including console games
- Upper — Intermediate or higher level of English
- Ability to mentor and transfer knowledge to other designers;
- Self-motivated individual who takes a high level of ownership in their work.
- Strong organizational skills — you value documentation and pay close attention to small details.
- Strategic thinker who can anticipate and resolve an issue before it slows down the release process.
- A team player-mindset, understanding the importance of collaboration, and able to communicate effectively with all disciplines and departments.
- Ability to work independently and produce excellent results despite technical limitations and time constraints;
- Ability to learn and master new tools and techniques.
- Passion for making and playing games.
- Interesting and challenging work in a growing game development studio
- Vast career development opportunities, potential growth to the position of Internal Producer
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Strong and talented team, comfortable office facilities (Kyiv, Obolon)
Расположение на карте