Unity Developer (Universe)
Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
Universe — the department in Genesis, which creates useful utility apps and interesting casual games for the whole world. We have successfully launched 6 products, which were installed by more than 20 000 000 people in less than 2 years. Our apps are regularly in AppStore/Google Play TOP-3 in their category rated in average 4,5*. We are experienced in new products launching and scaling on developed markets, which gives great opportunities for the development of our team members. We are always looking for strong players to join our team and highly appreciate goal-oriented people
We are looking for a strong Unity Developer to join our Game Development Squad and develop functionality for a new casual mobile game for AppStore / Google Play.
- Design & implement game features and different tools
- Get involved in the day to day activities of the project including сoding, identification, and resolution of issues and the compilation of development documentation
What we expect from you:
- Experience working with Unity 2+ years
- Strong C# design and coding experience
- Confident understanding of OOP, SOLID principles
- Experience in third-party SDKs integration (ads, analytics, etc)
- Experience with downloadable content integration (AssetBundles, Addressables, etc)
- Strong knowledge of 2D and UI implementation
- Released games in production
- Understanding of client-server architecture in the context of game development
- Attention to details
- Responsibility for the result
- Experience working in a team on one application
- Strong multi-tasking ability
Nice to have:
- Work experience with REST and Sockets
- Confident understanding of async coding
- Project optimization on different platforms (CPU, GPU, Memory)
- Experience with native Android/iOS coding
- Experience CI integration (UCB, Jenkins)
Genesis is a unique place for development and growth:
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and create unique conditions for them
Comfortable work environment and flexible work hours
An excellent office with a summer terrace, lounge zone, kitchen, and PlayStation located within a 5-minute walk from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station. There are many plants and a special ventilation system in our offices. We provide 20 days of paid vacation and flexible work hours.
Health care and Sport
We provide breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruit, snacks, smoothies, and yogurts in the office. The office also has an in-house corporate doctor. We provide employees with health insurance. Free training for running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga with professional coaches is available to staff. Corporate discounts for gym membership and sponsorship for participation in sports competitions are also accessible.
Learning and Development
We have Business and Management Schools for company employees with Genesis executives as lecturers. We provide an online library and free English lessons as well as access to paid conferences, training, and seminars.
Every summer and winter, we organize parties with crazy line-ups at cool locations. Every month each project meets for a get-together, and after a quarterly report, there is a party.
Genesis is an entrepreneurial ecosystem where every employee can make their ideas a reality. Almost all Genesis executives have grown within the company and started managing projects by the age 22-27 years. We invest and encourage the initiatives of our employees. Currently, 70% of Genesis’ revenue comes from projects that five years ago didn’t even exist.
Join our team!
Расположение на карте
Другие Вакансии, опубликованные компанией
Genesis - ищет Senior Unity Developer (Suits)Kyiv 16 Июл, 2020
Genesis - ищет Game designer (Impulse)Київ 12 Ноя, 2020