Опубликовано в Графика и анимация 28.03.2019
- 3+ years experience in CG visual effects production for animation, live-action film, or television.
- Advanced procedural and dynamic simulation experience with high-end 3D software: “Houdini” required.
- “Maya” a plus; Nuke or equivalent compositing tools; and experience with GI rendering a plus.
- Proficiency with fluid simulations, rigid simulations, particle systems, and FX pipeline authorship using procedural animation techniques.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative workspace, work well alone or within a team, as well as with other departments.
- Strong understanding of animation fundamentals, including timing and appeal.
- Good “eye” toward light, color, design, and composition. Observation skills of natural phenomena, comprehension of physics, and ability to implement.
- Flexible problem-solving skills and attention to detail and quality.
- Very open to direction.
- Participate in and embrace a culture of continual innovation and change.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to clearly convey both artistic and technical concepts and processes.
- Linux and scripting ability in Python preferred; shader and C++ skills also applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience.
Will be a plus:
- Extra Credit:
- Strong knowledge of 3D graphics.
- Experience creating VFX in modern game engines.
- At least 2 years’ experience with particle systems.
- At least 2 years’ experience with Maya.
- Experience with dynamics and fluids.
- Experience with UE4 is preferred.
- Interest in game production.
- Strong organizational skills and communication.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Programming/scripting experience.
- Work with the Design and Concept Art teams to develop clean, highly readable VFX that support gameplay initiatives and further artistic goals.
- Develop stylistically consistent, visually impactful VFX assets through creative use of particles, geometry, animation and materials.
- Ensure that VFX assets are built efficiently and perform within budgets.
- Implement Visual Effects in the game.
- Organize and track production of Visual Effects.
- Create technical animation.
- Assist with other Technical Artist duties.
- Identify and develop VFX pipeline solutions.
- Strong Collaboration skills with other artists and disciplines.
- Co-development AAA product_Online shooter on Unreal Engine for PC/console.
- International team with best in class experience.
- International AAA-title game projects.
- Work with renowned industry specialists (Microsoft, 2K).
- Business trips, English courses and a lot of perks.